|The discharge and odor are most notable after sex or they may be related to menstrual cycle (before and after menses) Dr. Goje says. Tip: Two vaginal ointments — metronidazole gel and clindamycin cream — can treat the infection. Oral forms of the.|
|“Coprophagia” isn't the sort of word that rolls off the tongue. That's fitting. After all, the act it describes—consuming excrement—is frankly disgusting. Yet, more often than not, when animals engage in this behavior, they're not trying not to.|
|When metronidazole tablets are taken by mouth it is recommended that you don't drink alcohol, as this can cause unpleasant symptoms such as hot flushes, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, headache and palpitations. When using metronidazole vaginal .|
|This metallic taste, as you will know, is quite common and due to some disturbance of the nerves involved in taste sensation. It is not possible to identify the specific cause in most people though it can be brought on by some drugs such as the.|
|Do not take decongestants if you have high blood pressure or are taking medications that treat high blood pressure or heart conditions. An example of a common decongestant is pseudoephedrine (Sudafed®). Also, be aware that cold and sinus medications .|
|The specific type, dose, and duration of treatment depend on the severity and type of infection. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), also called spastic colon, mucous colitis, spastic colitis, nervous stomach, or irritable.|
- "I Have A Vaginal Disease That No One Talks About"
- Premarin vaginal cream health risks
- The Vaginal Infection That Lasted for a Year (It Was Ureaplasma)
- Vaginal colonisation by probiotic lactobacilli and clinical outcome in women conventionally treated for bacterial ...
- Causes, symptoms and treatment of various types of vaginal infections
- FDA Urges Caution on Yeast Infection Drug During Pregnancy
- How Much Ibuprofen Is Too Much in One Day?
- Winter rain — achoo! — puts allergies in bloom
- Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, and Childhood Asthma
- PRAGUE-18: Prasugrel, Ticagrelor Equal in STEMI, but Questions Remain