|Scientists have known for 25 years that grapefruit juice has a special ability to increase blood levels of certain medications, including the hypertension drug felodipine, cholesterol-lowering meds such as atorvastatin and simvastatin and the anti.|
|My daughter has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, a condition where symptoms are very variable, tests and x-rays often fail to detect disease, and sufferers tend to be young and female, and so many are wrongly assumed to have psychiatric illness such as.|
|Did you know that your medication can damage skin? Most of you don't even think about that as a side effect. Photosensitivity is a fairly common skin reaction that is sparked by taking medicines which interact with ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the.|
|Hi. Today I am going to give you sort of a public service announcement about preventing diabetes. This is partly because I am doing a clinical trial known as D2d, looking at the use of vitamin D to prevent the progression to diabetes in people with.|
|Until recently, the acknowledged side effects included muscle pain and damage, gastro-intestinal problems, headaches, joint pains and peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage and loss of feeling in the hands and feet). Then last November the drug safety .|
|Symptom: Pain or numbness that radiates down a leg with tingling, burning, or weakness, which worsens with movement. Possible problem: A herniated or protruding disc, usually caused by arthritis. Or try massage and acupuncture. Consider surgery only.|
|After taking it for a few days, I looked online for side effects, and now have enough information to be paranoid. Some of the possible side effects are tendonitis and tendon rupture, with some cases occurring months after treatment. Strenuous physical.|
- Can dogs be allergic to doxycycline
- Pakistan mutilates bodies of 2 Indian soldiers after violating ceasefire along LoC in Kashmir's Poonch
- Does taking vitamins affect your liver?
- High blood pressure could affect your fertility with common drugs 'reducing chances by 10%'
- Nuedexta (dextromethorphan + quinidine) for Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) in MS
- Can Your Thyroid Affect Your Sexual Health?
- Antidepressants can affect the brain in just three HOURS
- 7 Common Medications That Affect Sexual Performance
- Mental illness: does it really affect one in five?
- Perth girl given Panadol, discharged from hospital after breaking her neck