|Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is a widely-used drug for treating depression. It is classified as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is also .|
|Citalopram hydrobromide, known under brand name Celexa, should not be administered at doses over 40 mg per day, because it can trigger .|
|Scientists claim to have found out precisely why the commonly prescribed drug citalopram is effective in treating postpartum depression.|
|MIAMI — The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and 5-HT1A receptor partial agonist vilazodone (Viibryd, Forest Laboratories, Inc), .|
|By 2050, some parts of the US, and especially California, the Southwest and the Northeast, could be experiencing up to 9 extra days a year of .|
|For example, to treat depression there are the selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI) like citalopram (Celexa) or fluoxetine (Prozac).|
|By creating human serotonin-releasing brain cells in a dish, scientists have produced a very useful tool for researching an aspect of brain .|
- Celexa and heart problems
- Celexa (citalopram Hydrobromide) At Over 40mg Per Day Linked To Abnormal Heart Rhythm Risk, Warns FDA
- Celexa and low blood pressure
- Happy pills can give you digestive problems and make you MORE depressed
- Happy pills can give you digestive problems and make you MORE ...
- Do Blood Thinners Cause Erectile Dysfunction or Other Sexual Problems?
- Ex-Seahawk fights team over painkiller handouts that kept him ...
- Common Health Problems That Makes s*x Hurt For Some Women
- New Phase 3 Study Finds XARELTO® to Be Superior to Aspirin for Long-Term Prevention of Recurrent Blood Clots ...
- An ounce of prevention | Medical drugs can harm