|Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is a widely-used drug for treating depression. It is classified as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is also .|
|Citalopram hydrobromide, known under brand name Celexa, should not be administered at doses over 40 mg per day, because it can trigger .|
|Scientists claim to have found out precisely why the commonly prescribed drug citalopram is effective in treating postpartum depression.|
|MIAMI — The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and 5-HT1A receptor partial agonist vilazodone (Viibryd, Forest Laboratories, Inc), .|
|By 2050, some parts of the US, and especially California, the Southwest and the Northeast, could be experiencing up to 9 extra days a year of .|
|For example, to treat depression there are the selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI) like citalopram (Celexa) or fluoxetine (Prozac).|
|By creating human serotonin-releasing brain cells in a dish, scientists have produced a very useful tool for researching an aspect of brain .|
- Problems swallowing pills? Tricks for taking tablets revealed
- 'Herbal medicine' for sexual dysfunction actually contains synthetic Viagra ingredient
- 10 Types of Meds That Can Cause Insomnia
- Does medication cause teeth stains or discolouration?
- Erectile dysfunction: Viagra, Cialis and Levitra reduce risk of dying after heart attack
- Painkillers like ibuprofen can increase the risk of heart disease and ...
- Celebrex arthritis drug safety study surprises heart experts
- Could Cipro and Other Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics Cause ...
- Carry On Accessing Mental Health Services: A Tragi-Comedy
- Melancholy Maybe: What You Should Know about SSRIs